This is our favourite staple porridge recipe. You can really go to town with the toppings, adding anything you please from sweet to savoury. Of course always served in our Coconut Bowls!
125ml Oat Milk
1/2 Scoop Protein Powder
- Add the oats and oat milk to a pan on the hob and cook over a medium heat for approx 10 minutes until super creamy
- Stir in the protein just before serving
- Serve into your Cocobol Coconut Bowl!
- Add toppings: we went for peanut butter, banana slices, frozen blueberries, chia seeds and coconut flakes
- This bowl photographed features our Classic White Bowl and Wooden Spoon.